Boursin cheese, softened- 1.35 Ounces
Butter, unsalted and softened- 3 Tablespoon (1.5 Ounces)
Chicken breast, boneless, skinless pounded 1⁄4 inch thick- 8 Ounces (2-4 Ounce breasts)
Olive oil- 2 Tablespoons (1 Fluid ounce)
Prosciutto ham, thin – sliced- 3 Ounces
Red pepper, roasted – seeded and fine julienne- 8 Ounces
- 1) Coat red pepper in olive oil, and roast on butane burner. Turn pepper frequently.
- 2) When pepper is black on all sides, put in bowl and cover with plastic wrap for 5 minutes.
- 3) De-seed and de-vein pepper; fine julienne red pepper.
- 4) Perform eight-cut on chicken, reserve skin and butterfly breast; cover cutting board with
plastic wrap and another piece of over top of the breast and pound out breast to 1⁄4” thick.
- 5) Spread softened Boursin cheese on each breast, lay one slice of thin-sliced prosciutto on
each breast; lay red pepper julienne on chicken, add 1⁄2 tablespoon softened butter to each
- 6) Roll each breast tightly and cover in skin and put 1⁄2 tablespoon softened butter on top of
each chicken breast and season chicken breast on all sides with salt and pepper.
- 7) Put chicken in mini loaf pans and place inside a slightly filled cake pan of water.
- 8) Put chicken in 400 degree F. oven for 15 minutes.
- 9) Remove chicken from oven, flip chicken breasts and drain. Place 1⁄2 tablespoon butter on
top of each chicken breast.
- 10) Return to oven, bake 15-25 minutes more and check temperature to make sure that it is
- 11) Slice chicken on bias into three equal slices.
- 12) Plate chicken around parmesan basket of gnocchi and broccolini.